View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Bulletproof Tiger
WWE European Champion

Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...Kenny Powers scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Little things like that shouldn't be to bad. it happens what, four times a year? that's not that bad. Australians don't get raw until the next day so every week we face having to see spoilers no matter how much we try to avoid it. (cage, Sigs, GSD) yet nothing can be done about that. people keep on posting what happens everywhere including the place it's not allowed to be mentioned. We get Smackdown before you but can't post about it until you guys watch it. I used to be shitty over it but I got over it.

The top little part can't be helped. It's something you'll have to get used too.
When do Australians get to watch WWE PPVs? Tuesday? If someone talks about the outcome of a WWE PPV in a spam or non spam section, its not a spoiler. I understand if Raw or Smackdown were to air earlier before it aired in the U.S, but PPVs are different. Thanks for the double red rep and trolling because you obviously don't know what the definition of a spoiler is. If the rules have changed to not speak of the outcome of a PPV until Tuesday, then why has everyone posted a review or talked about Christian's title reign Sunday night? I guess everyone posted spoilers, if that were true.

Last edited by Kenny Powers : 05-06-2011 at 04:16 PM.
sendpm.gif