View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 07:31 AM
:( lost ma Mayhem Title
WWE Diva's Champion

Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
It's been worse. I remember when Edge won the title (I think it was Edge), and the WWE announced it on their web site by Wednesday. Talk about having stuff spoiled...
Yeah, I remember that. Edge won the World Heavyweight Championship by cashing in Money In The Bank on the Undertaker. I was watching ECW and on the bottom of the screen it said that Edge won the title. I was so pissed that it got spoiled for me that I didn't watch Smackdown for a week.

Thanks to Dave for the Sig!

Like Creative Writing? Join WZCW today!
sendpm.gif