View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 08:08 AM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfingers View Post
I do find this quite funny. What part of the Wrestlezone administration doesn't think that posting news stories like "Spoilers: Huge title change at SD Tapings" isn't actually a spoiler. You don't have to read it to know exactly whats happened, the title pretty much ruins it. Maybe if the forum rules overlapped onto those of the main site I'd be able to come on here without some fuckwit ruining TV shows for me.
The main site gets traffic by posting things like spoilers. It is what helps make them money. What you see at the top of the forum is a feed from the main page, where ALL stories get put into the feed automatically. However, to the credit of the main site, they almost never put the actual spoiler in the title, but rather have you click on the link to read the story. So, in that, you have to choose to read the spoiler.

I don't like having spoilers anywhere, but the main site makes their money off people visiting their articles. Here on the forum, we have many posters who avoid the main page and spoilers for that very reason. So the main site caters to what their fans want, and the forum caters to what its fans want.

It's not perfect, but it's the best we can do to ensure that anyone who doesn't want to read spoilers doesn't have to accidentally.
sendpm.gif