View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 07:49 AM
Master of the Aussie kiss
WCW TV Champion

Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via MSN to Sparky

Little things like that shouldn't be to bad. it happens what, four times a year? that's not that bad. Australians don't get raw until the next day so every week we face having to see spoilers no matter how much we try to avoid it. (cage, Sigs, GSD) yet nothing can be done about that. people keep on posting what happens everywhere including the place it's not allowed to be mentioned. We get Smackdown before you but can't post about it until you guys watch it. I used to be shitty over it but I got over it.

The top little part can't be helped. It's something you'll have to get used too.
sendpm.gif