View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 02:30 PM
[This Space for Rent]
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to TheOneBigWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlexBuffchest View Post
I suggest if you're trying to run a website, don't ban users within 15 minutes of signing up, then not replying to any e-mails asking why..
I suggest reading the rules to the forum, before you start posting spam. I just tried PMing you, but you've spammed so much in all your posts, you only have 6 total that you can account for. (this, being one of them)

Flex, a word of advice.. this forum will stay running long beyond you being here.. & harrassing & bad mouthing the mods & staff of this forum, is not gonna keep you around long.

I'm not saying it to be mean, or hurtful, but you need to read the rules & understand them. All of your infractions were off spam. If you don't know what spamming is, then read the rules on it. Just add detail & explain yourself when you post. Be sure to stay on topic, & don't bad mouth people. Thats about it.

Be Happy, Have Faith, Believe That ALL Things Are Possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
There are a lot of retards in this world, it only takes one of them to lick an elevator button for all of us to be fucked.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote