View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 08:51 AM
Tell me what's on ur so called mind
Million Dollar Champion

The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'd just say stand by your guns without being a dick (as quite a few people do), if someone argues back, try being subtle and manipulative as you tear them a new ass rather than just throwing insults at each other like toddlers in the sandbox, and just have fun.

The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh isn't particularly recognisable (although people are probably wondering where aG3Nt_0f_cHa0s went) except as the guy who always has a Batman sig, but i'm happy to give random comments in the Bar Room and non-wrestling forums, as well as the LD. I've kind of stopped reviewing PPVs and don't go in the WWE forums much anymore, because all i see are the same thread titles but re-worded every time i do, and i don't watch the product frequently enough to comment with conviction, so i'm happy.

One thing i would advise though, if you really care about being recognised by the WZ big leagues, take part in all the tournies. I never do and is probably a big reason why i'm not recognised as much as others, but that's fine by me anyway.