View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 01:33 PM
is losing his edge
WWE Women's Champion

Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishCanadian25 View Post
Understatement.

Murfish also brings up a great point - make sure you READ what you are responding to. For example, Murfish is now saying that he disagrees with me. But what may confuse you is exactly WHAT he is disagreeing with...

What you'll notice is that, in this original post, NO WHERE did I actually suggest to new posters that they use huge vocab words to get over. Never once. I said that it was one thing I have done to highlight / create uniqueness in my posts.

So, Murfish has disagreed with a statement I never made, all because he responded without reading or comprehending my statement. As a result, he's been pwned in this thread and red repped for his efforts. I think he's done a great job of providing a demonstration of what not to do. Thank you, Murfish!
I'll be honest when I say that I just skimmed your post. I noticed what you actually said later. I decided to keep the post as it was because I still made a valid point about trying to appear smart. I wasn't attacking your intelligence, IC. I was just putting a warning out there for everyone else.