View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 05:47 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...

Being a recognizable poster doesn't mean having a major amount of posts, that comes later, when I started there was a group of them that you recognize and develop with. Shockey, Norcal, Xfear and myself all started around the same time and we have all at the very least been mod.

Develop something that makes you stand out, Shockey with the Wrestlezone Tournament, and I had the Wrestler of the Week thread that went for just over a year.

If you care about post count, choose someone that has a similar number of posts as you and beat them to the next total that is somewhat significant, whether that be 100 posts, or 1000. Try and make an Avatar your own, Until the new avatars came in I owned the David Flair one for no other reason than I could be distinctive with it because noone else had it. Unless you have a reason to, keep your sig the same for a long period of time, it looks better and it is another way to identify yourself.

Make good posts, smart and intelligent posts that can be analyzed 10 ways from sunday are usually going to be good as that means a great deal for people that want to go through and make a debate over a topic, while you may be torn to shreds, try come back and tear their argument to shreds using a similar tactic. If you lose a debate think about why you were brought around to their way of thinking and apply that in future to do the other where you are bringing people around to your way of thinking. Looking at a wider range of related topics to define yourself within the frame of reference of the thread bring in anything that makes your point. If you need to bring in reference to World War II go for it, if it makes sense within the thread.
Originally Posted by Me To Mr Wrestling 3:I have called you the Last Great Journeyman Champion. Would you consider that a fair assessment, since it puts you in with the Likes of Brody, Race, Rhodes, Nature Boy and Thesz.
I would but on a very different level. While I spent years traveling the world as both the AWA and NWA World champion I never had the chance to draw the numbers that these guys did. Would I have been able to draw in the 60's and 70's? Maybe now in my 2008 shape and wrestling style but remember those guys worked 380 shots a year.
sendpm.gif