View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 09:52 PM
Team Finnley Baylor
ECW TV Champion

It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMexico View Post
I think Rusty would argue that.

Also about the name change, I must say that I think people will recognize me even if I get a name change, for those who get a name change, make sure people know who you are when you do, because it can get confusing. I always keep the TM in mine.
True, Sly has LUGER...and does defend Cena relentlessly. If I do change it, I keep the Lariat or Lariato in the name, that way, people know it's me. If a great poster will full rep posts something and all of a sudden, his name's Wild Bill Irwin's Bullwhip, then that will throw some people off. But I would mark the eff out if NorCal changed his name to Naked Bret Hart or some variation of it.

Last edited by It's...Baylariat! : 05-15-2009 at 09:55 PM.
sendpm.gif