View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 01:26 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Another option that you might want to try is the one that I tried: challenge one of the big names here. From what I've been told, I got noticed for the times when I first debated with Sly and for when I caught IC with an insult about Jericho. IC was shut down and I was on the map. There's no shame in losing a debate to someone with more experience than you have (it's really ok Sly. We still like the little broken pieces left of you after I beat you) as long as you put up a good fight. People respect hard debating. Just keep your cool and don't start insulting people and you'll get noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.