View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 01:54 PM
Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
TNA Champion

Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via AIM to Little Jerry Lawler Send a message via MSN to Little Jerry Lawler

I agree with #4 the most. Whenever I read through the different threads, I can always tell if it is Slyfox696, NoFate007, and IC25 (just to name a few) who use proper punctuation and grammar before even looking at their names. I have always used good punctuation and grammar so that my posts can stand out and make sure that are clear to the people that are reading them. If you take five minutes to disagree with somebody's opinion, you can at least take the time to use good grammar while you are doing it.