View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 10:24 AM
On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
WCW TV Champion

BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...

I don't even know if I should post in here, but it's open and in the Cigar Lounge, so I will give it my best.

Some people on this board are known for like one thing. Like Slyfox said, he was the Cena defender, and when I joined WZ I knew that because of all the other boards he used to post on. We also have our ROH fans and Original ECW fans for some unknown reason. I always stuck to my gut. I became the defender of everything Pittsburgh, from the Steelers to the Pens, to the City as a whole. I just spit nonsense and everyone takes offense to that..

I am a bar room regular, and a sports stadium regular. I just have the ability to piss people off.

So, I can agree with what the people above me said, except for IC's name changing remark. I didn't change my name for like a year, and I way already an arrogant bastard before that, so everyone already knew me....
sendpm.gif