WrestleZone Forums

WrestleZone Forums (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/index.php)
-   Digital Arts and Graphics (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Dave's Signature Shop! (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=304959)

GET THESE HANDS! 12-13-2015 02:53 PM

Dave's Signature Shop!

Open for business...

Request away.

Pika 12-14-2015 12:06 AM

By any chance could you please make me a Jay Lethal signature? :D

ShinChan 12-14-2015 03:21 AM

Finn Balor please

GET THESE HANDS! 12-14-2015 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kapu (Post 5355405)
Finn Balor please

I already made you an Ambrose one in the other thread you made.

ShinChan 12-14-2015 06:29 AM

Yes! But if you have Finn Balor too i would be grateful to you

GET THESE HANDS! 12-14-2015 08:10 AM

Balor, as requested. I like this one. I tried to make it as dark as possible whilst still trying to make sure the Irish flag in the background was noticeable. I think it lends itself well to the darkness of Balor's character whilst also highlighting the light in his character too.

John McCass 12-14-2015 08:20 AM

Jay Chou with ""The Bookworm" Cassanova" written on it.

GET THESE HANDS! 12-14-2015 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pika (Post 5355335)
By any chance could you please make me a Jay Lethal signature? :D

With this one, I really wanted to do something a little different. I now think of Jay Lethal as more of a mature and professional wrestler. He is a far departure from Black Machismo character, that is for sure. So I wanted to go more down the route of showing him as a timeless icon. I did a few things with the lighting effects for added effect. Hope you like it.

Pika 12-14-2015 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 5355591)

With this one, I really wanted to do something a little different. I now think of Jay Lethal as more of a mature and professional wrestler. He is a far departure from Black Machismo character, that is for sure. So I wanted to go more down the route of showing him as a timeless icon. I did a few things with the lighting effects for added effect. Hope you like it.

Thank you. So much. I think this is pretty awesome. I appreciate it :)
Jay has become one of my biggest reasons to watch wrestling and is one of my favorites. I enjoy this approach :D
Thanks!

GET THESE HANDS! 12-14-2015 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CassaNova (Post 5355531)
Jay Chou with ""The Bookworm" Cassanova" written on it.

I had a few ideas for this one but unfortunately a lot of them were ruled out because there were no good cuts off Jay Chou anywhere. In the end, I had to do my own and it worked out okay. I had an idea to try and put some legendary literary quotes behind him but it wasn't right. Instead, I went for the dimly lit room and books by candlelight. I wanted to bring forward the idea of being silent, like a library motif. With Jay putting his finger to his lips, I think it works well.

Hope you enjoy it.