WrestleZone Forums

WrestleZone Forums (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/index.php)
-   The Wrestling Archives (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   WWE Christmas (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=246529)

TheBadGuy92 12-24-2012 11:05 PM

WWE Christmas

After watching that dreadful pre-raw sing along I legit considered stopping watching WWE all together (Keep in mind ive been watching since 97) how can you take any heel serious? How can you take any ongoing rivalry serious after watching that. The holiday season is supposed to bring people together, but not in the WWE universe... Anyone agree or am I just Bahh Humbug??:shrug:

Slash-LN 12-24-2012 11:07 PM

It's just fun for the sake of fun. If you're taking it that serious then maybe it's time to stop watching for a little bit. Give them one night to kind of goof off a little.

#heel420 12-24-2012 11:17 PM

I was a thrown off by it. I knew it was gonna be xmas themed but jeez lets not make every thing look so staged. It didn't use to be so hard to suspend your belief while watching. That Santa angle, really? I could understand a segment or two but they went a little overboard with it.

HereComesThePain53 12-24-2012 11:33 PM

I knew that someone somewhere someplace was going to bitch and moan and bitch and moan about today's RAW. It's one night you idiot, let everyone relax for one night would you? Mfw you'll stop watching WWE altogether cause of one goof off night. Yeah. One less autistic viewer the WWE will have then. It's Christmas time and hence, it was a Christmas themed RAW. If you always want seriousness in your life please go watch something else. I happened to love RAW today especially Del Rio vs Cena. Have a nice day, idiot.

Be A Star Steal A Car 12-24-2012 11:45 PM

I hate holiday wrestling shows. Cause of Wwe's warped view: "Bad guys can't win, cause it's supposed to be a happy time!". Gotta make the kiddies happy, even if it means misdirecting a storyline or push. Sigh.. But personally Raw wasn't bad, had some fun.

prush80 12-24-2012 11:49 PM

It was not "just a Christmas show" it was actually on Christmas. The IWC always talks about getting rid of "PG", they hit Santa with a car, the IWC complains. WWE can't win. THey had some fun on their Christmas Eve Show, so what. All faces won matches, it was a feel good show and it is what it should have been. Maybe if you would sit back and just watch the show and not try to analyze all of it, you may actually like it. You don't like it, stop watching or at least stop complaining

Rabbid Wolverine 12-24-2012 11:55 PM

the best christmas raw was when hbk and hhh screwed over commish slaughter and hbk laid down so hhh could win the coveted european title ;)

SWSTOKES 12-25-2012 12:04 AM

I have been watching wwe/wwf since the late 80's and its harder and harder to watch it these days.

Stone Cold stunnering santa back in the day was pretty good, but i guess overall christmas wrestling shows arent the best.

TheBadGuy92 12-25-2012 12:13 AM

I understand the Christmas theme, maybe throw a tree in that bitch. But its just too much for the kiddies...Its getting harder and harder to adapt..Im not saying bring back the hell raising TV-14 attitude era Slober Knockers, just something to make me stay interested..

Swarles Barkley 12-25-2012 12:23 AM

This is nothing new. The WWF came out with a music album with an accompanying music video that had faces and heels singing together. This was in the kayfabe era, but no one gave a shit. This was a Christmas episode and they had some fun. So to answer your question: you're just bah humbug.