WrestleZone Forums

WrestleZone Forums (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/index.php)
-   Backstage (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Extension Requests/Taking Time Off Thread (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=209396)

Ty Burna 03-20-2012 04:19 PM

Extension Requests/Taking Time Off Thread

Need to extend your RP deadline for your match this week or need some time off away from the thread? Post it in here.

There are no rules to taking time off or quitting from the fed. If you are able to let us know in advance you will be leaving, that would be appreciated but if you can't do that (due to an emergency), we understand. Honestly, as long as you let us know so we can continue to work on the shows.

Simple rules for requesting extensions:

1. Please make the request by Sunday, or at least as soon as you can. We post boards on Tuesdays and that gives you at least 5 days to sort your schedule out. Most requests for extensions that come on the day of deadline will be denied.

2. When I say most, I mean most. If you have a family emergency or something comes up in your personal life at the last moment, we will grant you an extension. If you come to find out you need an extension after the Sunday deadline, please PM any of the Creative members and we will discuss granting an extension. Please do not be dishonest in this regard. If you do not have a valid reason for the extension do not make something up. Honesty goes a long way in my book and all of Creative so keep that in mind.

Any other questions or comments you can reach me or any other Creative members via PM and we will be glad to assist you.

Showtime 09-13-2015 08:57 AM

I'm gonna need an extension on my matches.

Johnny Scumm 09-13-2015 11:25 AM

Ill request an extension now. May not need it, but I wanna be safe.

Shotaro 09-14-2015 09:44 AM

Currently laid in bed with the flu. An extension would be great of at all possible

Con T. 09-14-2015 10:44 AM

Wilst call upon thee for an extension, will graciously accept what thou hast to offer

GET THESE HANDS! 09-14-2015 02:03 PM

Yeah, I'm gonna need one too unfortunately.

Just FalKonika 09-15-2015 01:46 AM

I'd like to ask for an extension. Please and thank you.

FunKay the Inevitable 09-15-2015 06:13 PM

I hate to do this, but I'm going to need a last minute extension if possible? That is a 24 hour one.

Shotaro 09-16-2015 03:27 PM

Still poorly. Done too much stuff the past couple days and am now worse than I was before. I'll try to get SOMETHING posted tomorrow if that's ok (assuming I sleep through the night and don't get something up before the deadline)

12 Central is 7am gmt right? A soft extension should hopefully be sufficient.

NSL 09-24-2015 03:17 AM

I'm going to ahead and request an extension for next round now...I only have access to the forums Sun-Thurs, and with the boards going up Thursday, maybe Friday, that doesn't give Fallout and I much time to coordinate.

Please and thank you.