WrestleZone Forums

WrestleZone Forums (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/index.php)
-   Site Administration (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here) (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=15500)

Y 2 Jake 12-06-2007 01:12 AM

Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

New Members can't make treads until they have 10 posts. So if you want to introduce yourself, then this is the thread to do it. We have the forum like this, instead of an individual forum for introducing yourself, because we had a problem with bots advertising. Please read the rules.

obmj 12-06-2007 04:15 PM

hey all just wanted to say hi...ive been around on this site forever and desided to join in. I would like to add that ive been watching wrestling for pretty much all my life (im 26) and hopefully ill be watching for many more years as long as they dont put the belt on HHH 20 more times in the next 10 years.

Y 2 Jake 12-06-2007 11:43 PM

Welcome please read the rules.

Quirke1807 12-07-2007 08:49 AM

just thanking you for ther membership and need to start threads

JHChrist 12-07-2007 06:06 PM

Hey, I'm Dave....I'm English....errr....I'm 21, hello to you all....just ask me if there's anything else you'd like to know

A.J. 12-07-2007 06:57 PM

welcome all please read the rules and post well

Rob34207 12-07-2007 08:59 PM

Hello everybody! My names Rob. live in Bradenton FL, worked locally BRIEFLY as a booker and backstage mgr for old defunct group called Suncoast Pro Wrestling. Owned by Henry Raines - roster had Bob Cook, Full Force, Nasty Ned Brady, Sean Waltman BEFORE smokey mountain, Marc Mero before WCW, and was backed by Malenkos school when Sr. was alive. Love the Wrestling Observer Newsletter too, and had a few letters published. Ooo aint I special! LOL!

Also a Licensed Masseur. NFL, Movie Buff, and UFC fan too.

Y 2 Jake 12-08-2007 02:03 AM

Welcome.

FlexBuffchest 12-08-2007 01:01 PM

I suggest if you're trying to run a website, don't ban users within 15 minutes of signing up, then not replying to any e-mails asking why..

TheOneBigWill 12-08-2007 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlexBuffchest (Post 304817)
I suggest if you're trying to run a website, don't ban users within 15 minutes of signing up, then not replying to any e-mails asking why..

I suggest reading the rules to the forum, before you start posting spam. I just tried PMing you, but you've spammed so much in all your posts, you only have 6 total that you can account for. (this, being one of them)

Flex, a word of advice.. this forum will stay running long beyond you being here.. & harrassing & bad mouthing the mods & staff of this forum, is not gonna keep you around long.

I'm not saying it to be mean, or hurtful, but you need to read the rules & understand them. All of your infractions were off spam. If you don't know what spamming is, then read the rules on it. Just add detail & explain yourself when you post. Be sure to stay on topic, & don't bad mouth people. Thats about it.