WrestleZone Forums

WrestleZone Forums (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/index.php)
-   WZCW Roleplay Board (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   RP Feedback Thread (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=13995)

sincade20 10-01-2007 01:18 PM

RP Feedback Thread

Leave all feedback for Rps in here!

TheOneBigWill 10-01-2007 01:27 PM

I'll be the first to start. (unless someone posts between me writing this)

As always, Titus & Hasheem seem to be off to a nice start. I like the interaction of 'Dan Rather.' (nice touch, Hasheem) Along with the continuation (sp?) of the interview. I can't wait to see how it ends, hopefully it will.

I wanna give huge credit to Steamboat Ricky, as his imagination for his character is beyond anything I've ever seen. Its one thing to take a character from actual life in wrestling & alter it into your own character, but its another to create a character (assumed off the character by Jonny Depp) & inter-twine it with wrestling. Not to say Gus didn't have a nice RP as well, but I have to give the nod to imagination to Steamboat Ricky, very nicely done.

Gus 10-01-2007 02:43 PM

yea, i like Steamboat's Character as well, its actually pretty funny, btw, Great RP Steamboat, i look forward to a really great Meltdown this week, cause next time we're in Reno, my hometown!!!

Steamboat Ricky 10-01-2007 03:13 PM

Wow, thanks guys. You don't realize how awesome it was of you two to say that. I really appreciate it.

Actually, my character is not based off of Jack Sparrow at all. I would say that my biggest influence in terms of character would be Mankind back during the Rock and Sock Connection days. But if you're going by my last RP, I had just watched a lot of original crow Sting from like 97 and thought it would provide some good buildup.

Lee 10-01-2007 04:45 PM

Ok my feedback time (if I say smething bad don't pounce on me);

SteamBoat Ricky; Wow you've put some thought into this character, the rp is great. keep up the good work.

Gus; I'm loving the slight banter between Gus and Heidi, my only problem with your rp's is that you need to format...use different colours for different speakers.

Will; Both of your rp's are kick ass, am so glasd you're making your debut!

Senoir coconut; Mate all the best, I actually am excited to see where this interview is going to go. Talk about a hard match!

Lee 10-01-2007 05:12 PM

Sincade; Wow another great rp, I'm excited to see how Sincade comes in on his own after the departure of AJ...High society is no more...But Sincade's a rolling!

Gus 10-01-2007 05:24 PM

hey flame, thanks for the constructive critisism, ill be sure to format them next time, and sincade, sweet RP

sincade20 10-01-2007 06:42 PM

all you guys are doing a good job at your RPs keep up the good work

Melon Farmer 10-01-2007 10:57 PM

Thank you so much for all the great compliments on my RP...don't worry...i have planend what i want to happen.

I really want to win this tourny very badly. So I am gonna be pulling all the stints.

And I haven't gotten to read everyone's RP...but i will...and i like the RP's so far...and there hasnt been one that isn't boring or long or anythign like that. Every single one that i have read so far was spectacular and this makes me very motivated to step my game up...so with all of u working hard...this is just motivating me to come up with new ideas to defeat u all!!

lol...sorry if i sound like an ass!!

Gus 10-02-2007 03:05 PM

dont worry about it, i think we all want to win this tourney as well, and i will pull out all the stints as well, good luck to everyone in the tourney!!! :) this episode of Meltdown is going to be awesome, i guarandamntee that!!!