WrestleZone Forums

WrestleZone Forums (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/index.php)
-   Backstage (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   WZCW Discussion Thread (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=12706)

Prax 07-24-2007 09:55 PM

WZCW Discussion Thread

I think it's time to get a little banter going.

Wanna discuss something going on in the fed? Talk about your match or who you think will win another match, etc etc? Post it in here.

JoshK1985 07-24-2007 10:14 PM

Not to toot High Society's horn or anything.. But I think we have something magical happening.. THe heat me,aj and sincade our getting is awesome.

wotdoiput 07-24-2007 10:16 PM

I agree with Josh. I htink High Society has the potentail to be something special and memorable here in WZCW. Only a few weeks in and the list of guys they have pissed off and hate them keeps growing.

The fact the guys are all good rps helps keep High Society a dangerous propostion.

Prax 07-24-2007 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshK1985 (Post 205190)
Not to toot High Society's horn or anything.. But I think we have something magical happening.. THe heat me,aj and sincade our getting is awesome.

I hate all of you.

wotdoiput 07-24-2007 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prax (Post 205193)
I hate all of you.

Well we all hate you to Prax, but we have to work with you. SO we deal with it in our own ways.

**Opens another bottle of Jack Daniels**

Melon Farmer 07-24-2007 10:33 PM

We see the Manager of Mohammad Hasheem, Rajeem, coming out of a silver lexus!

Rajeem: Well well well, another stupid, idiotic topic made by u stupid american's and once again, Mohammad Hasheem wasn't invited nor included! Well i can garantee u one thing and one thing only! Mohammad Hasheem is the future of this pathetic place you call the WZCW! Death To You all, Death To America!

(Sorry guys for the "Death To You all, Death To America!" comment but that is gonna be my people's phrase now! Sorry in advance if it offends anyone)

wotdoiput 07-24-2007 10:35 PM

Side note, Hasheem sucks donkeys balls, no really he does.

FACT.

A.J. 07-24-2007 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wotdoiput (Post 205195)
Well we all hate you to Prax, but we have to work with you. SO we deal with it in our own ways.

**Opens another bottle of Jack Daniels**

Sad Prax is driving wot to be the male Lindsey Lohan

Melon Farmer 07-24-2007 10:43 PM

Rajeem: Well Excuse me, Mr. Aaron "The not-so Highlight" Craig. I mean your comment on how much Mr. Hasheem ,TO YOU!, rules. I admit he does rule! You are by far the most boringest person i have ever seen! You think you are the coolest thing to ever happen to America? Haha, then you would be right, because America is the most boring and quietest country in the world! America reminds of what other Forums Site, Sessy, SHS, SCS, hmm i quite can't figure it out, but anyways, Mr. Craig, and to everyone that reads this, On behlaf of Mohammad Hasheem, I am giving u one of 2 choices:

Join me or die, like America will!!

أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا

sincade20 07-24-2007 10:46 PM

Thanx a lot for the love or hate. It duely appreciated but you think you hate us now we got more in store