WrestleZone Forums

WrestleZone Forums (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/index.php)
-   The GSD - General Spam Discussion (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Anyone in Hurricane Irma's Path? (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=337629)

klunderbunker 09-06-2017 09:23 AM

Anyone in Hurricane Irma's Path?

Let us know that you're ok here after the storm passes. I think Killjoy is stateside at the moment but it's hard to keep up with him sometimes.

Sean Valjean 09-06-2017 10:52 AM

I am, though that goes for the entire state of Florida by the looks of things. Got the shutters up, food stocked, and gas tanks filled. Ready to once again renew my membership as a Floridian.

Face McShooty 09-06-2017 11:01 AM

My entire family is on the east coast of Florida.

My nerves are a bit frayed at the moment to say the least.

The Phenomenal Matrix 09-06-2017 06:37 PM

My aunt and uncle are down there currently.

Lowdown 09-06-2017 06:56 PM

I'm in Tampa (for the moment) and we're not quite sure it it will come full force. But my fam and I made reservations up in ATL in case we need to evacuate. I'll try to keep y'all posted.

Mighty NorCal 09-06-2017 08:16 PM

Can y'all stop needing help , I haven't had a day off since Harvey and NOW HERE WE GO WITH THIS

I kid. Not about no days off, but I hope y'all are minimally affected.

Starkist 09-06-2017 11:23 PM

I'm here. My girl keeps watching the news and my whole job is asking if we're going to close. I have my 85 year old grandmother in Spring Hill which is north of Tampa. Spring Hill has a major sinkhole problem so I'm struggling mentally here.

My mom and everyone else is in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. I am hoping no one calls me asking me what I am doing because I have two jobs I cannot afford to lose, my family at home which is my dog, son, girlfriend, plus my grandmother who only has her elder husband which means I have so much shit to focus on.

Then everyone asking me what to do and it's like if I could turn into Captin Planet and fight the storm, I would try for sure. I am hoping it moves away from Florida and gives us only rain because mentally I might need a break.

If it comes, then I'll have to tough it out and make the right moves and fight through. I hope it goes east due to what Texas just went through and by east I literally mean away from Florida as a whole.

Pika 09-06-2017 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starkist (Post 5743529)
I'm here. My girl keeps watching the news and my whole job is asking if we're going to close. I have my 85 year old grandmother in Spring Hill which is north of Tampa. Spring Hill has a major sinkhole problem so I'm struggling mentally here.

My mom and everyone else is in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. I am hoping no one calls me asking me what I am doing because I have two jobs I cannot afford to lose, my family at home which is my dog, son, girlfriend, plus my grandmother who only has her elder husband which means I have so much shit to focus on.

Then everyone asking me what to do and it's like if I could turn into Captin Planet and fight the storm, I would try for sure. I am hoping it moves away from Florida and gives us only rain because mentally I might need a break.

If it comes, then I'll have to tough it out and make the right moves and fight through. I hope it goes east due to what Texas just went through and by east I literally mean away from Florida as a whole.

It got pretty bad (and kinda still is) here in Texas. Helped out a bit already with whatever free time I had. Hope we can avoid anything of this magnitude for a while. The stress has been bad considering it's been back to back, but I hope you get some brain rest and good sleep soon!

Starkist 09-07-2017 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pika (Post 5743533)
It got pretty bad (and kinda still is) here in Texas. Helped out a bit already with whatever free time I had. Hope we can avoid anything of this magnitude for a while. The stress has been bad considering it's been back to back, but I hope you get some brain rest and good sleep soon!

I am hoping so too! I can only imagine and not want to experience going through these types of events. It would be a learning experience for sure but this is my first true hurricane since living in Fl.

I managed to rest a little bit. Now focused on going to work and getting through the day.

Lowdown 09-07-2017 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal (Post 5743499)
Can y'all stop needing help , I haven't had a day off since Harvey and NOW HERE WE GO WITH THIS

I kid. Not about no days off, but I hope y'all are minimally affected.

Good lookin out dog.