PDA

View Full Version : Int Region, St. Louis Region, First Round: (3) Triple H vs. (30) Bubba Ray Dudley

Tastycles
04-17-2012, 05:17 PM
This is a first round match in the International Region, St Louis Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at the Scottrade Center, St Louis, Missouri

http://hockey.ballparks.com/NHL/St.LouisBlues/front.jpg

http://www.wrestling-match.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Triple-H-triple-h-416878_456_352.jpg

#3. Triple H

Vs.

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyY3yFEY_70faluGj-fWM-Zs_z2F1g3YuiaNTwmui8POcpY9l0

#30. Bubba Ray Dudley

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

1On1WithTheGreatOne
04-17-2012, 05:33 PM
Trips easily. Bubba Ray was never known as a major singles wrestler until TNA. And the odds are stacked a lot more against him since it isn't a hardcore match, which wouldn't make much of a difference, seeing as Hunter can be a brutal man with his sledgehammer. I say HHH with the win of a pedigree at minute 9 of the match.

dakikko049
04-17-2012, 05:38 PM
HHH for me. Bubba/Bully is good at annoying at winding up the crowd but hunter could smash the crap outta him.

Alex
04-17-2012, 05:39 PM
Yes Bubba Ray reinvented himself as Bully Ray and has been one of the best things in TNA recently. But this is Triple H, the guy who did what Bully Ray is doing ten years ago. Triple H is a machine, he takes loads of punishment and I don't think Bubba Ray has enough offense to take Triple H down for the count.

Kelso1ftw
04-17-2012, 05:45 PM
Bubba has some amazing moments that many will remember but just for the fact that he has always been a tag team guy up until recently makes this a huge upset for him as HHH should easily walk away with the victory.

shattered dreams
04-17-2012, 05:50 PM
Yes Bubba Ray reinvented himself as Bully Ray and has been one of the best things in TNA recently. But this is Triple H, the guy who did what Bully Ray is doing ten years ago. Triple H is a machine, he takes loads of punishment and I don't think Bubba Ray has enough offense to take Triple H down for the count.

Bubba doesn't but HHH does? HHH has one of the least impressive offenses of all time. I get that HHH has more accomplishments in WWE but this match isn't in WWE. It isn't really about accomplishments either. It is about who is going to win when these two face off. This is a bad matchup for HHH. He is going to have to brawl it out with someone bigger than him. It is about time someone stood up for what is right and put over someone that HHH didn't handpick.

Alex
04-17-2012, 05:54 PM
Bubba doesn't but HHH does? HHH has one of the least impressive offenses of all time. I get that HHH has more accomplishments in WWE but this match isn't in WWE. It isn't really about accomplishments either. It is about who is going to win when these two face off. This is a bad matchup for HHH. He is going to have to brawl it out with someone bigger than him. It is about time someone stood up for what is right and put over someone that HHH didn't handpick.

Triple H's offence is fairly impressive if somewhat plain in a sense. He can hit several power moves (spinebuster, suplex etc) and don't forget the Pedigree is a damn painful finisher. Even if you think that Triple H's offense isn't that impressive, he flat out takes more punishment than Bubba can meaning he can outlast him.

IHW
04-17-2012, 05:58 PM
Damn it. I was hoping for Bully Ray to make it pretty far this year, but this first match-up just kills the hope.

Triple H wins because of his accolades. If HHH can go toe to toe with The Undertaker for two years straight at 'Mania, he can beat Ray.

If this was a Tag Team Tournament, which needs to be made, Ray could win it all alongside Devon. . . but its not, and Ray is facing The Game.

Niicks
04-17-2012, 05:58 PM
Triple H would go over here. Bubba never established himself as a singles competitor until recently, so Hunter would have the advantage in my eyes.

shattered dreams
04-17-2012, 05:59 PM
Triple H's offence is fairly impressive if somewhat plain in a sense. He can hit several power moves (spinebuster, suplex etc) and don't forget the Pedigree is a damn painful finisher. Even if you think that Triple H's offense isn't that impressive, he flat out takes more punishment than Bubba can meaning he can outlast him.

Bully Ray can't hit power moves? Umm what? Bubba bomb, the hardest chop in the biz, hell practically all his signature moves are power moves or hard hitting. HHH has been put down by a cutter before and it certainly can happen again. HHH would pull his quad hitting even a decent impact spinebuster on Bully Ray. All HHH has is the pedigree and Bully Ray can certainly take more than one bump to the head before he is down. HHH offense is simple and it is going to take a lot of that to put Ray down.

Don't try and sell me on stamina issues either. Both these guys are older now yet just not that long ago Bully Ray outlasted a prime AJ Styles in a last man standing match. HHH couldn't even stand up after his most recent match with a past prime Undertaker. When HHH was hanging out in his cushy main event scene Bubba was coming up in ECW and then putting on insane matches with the Hardyz and Edge and Christian. If there is anything Bully Ray certainly can do it is take punishment. I have no doubt that Bully Ray is tougher than HHH. I also think Ray is more agile even though he is bigger.

Ray could win it all alongside Devon. . . but its not, and Ray is facing The Game.

Who says Dvon wonn't do a run in at some point?

Alex
04-17-2012, 06:06 PM
Bully Ray can't hit power moves? Umm what? HHH would pull his quad hitting a decent spinebuster on Bully Ray. All HHH has is the pedigree and Bully Ray can certainly take more than one bump to the head before he is down. HHH offense is simple and it is going to take a lot of that to put Ray down.

Simple is never a bad thing, it may not be flashy, but if it gets the job done, it gets the job done

Don't try and sell me on stamina issues either. Both these guys are older now yet just not that long ago Bully Ray outlasted a prime AJ Styles in a last man standing match. HHH couldn't even stand up after his most recent match with a past prime Undertaker. When HHH was hanging out in his cushy main event scene Bubba was coming up in ECW and then putting on insane matches with the Hardyz and Edge and Christian. If there is anything Bully Ray certainly can do it is take punishment. I have no doubt that Bully Ray is tougher than HHH. I also think Ray is more agile even though he is bigger.

If you factor in Triple H hasn't been wrestling on a regular basis like Ray has and top that off with his match against Undertaker was a Hell In A Cell with weapons then he still has some pretty good stamina.

Who says Dvon wonn't do a run in at some point?

What's to stop Shawn Michaels from coming down???

shattered dreams
04-17-2012, 06:12 PM
Simple is never a bad thing, it may not be flashy, but if it gets the job done, it gets the job done

I thought your assertion that it was so amazing and powerful that Ray could never possibly withstand it? Practically any wrestler can withstand the simple moves is my point. Simple moves don't get the job done when inflicting massive amounts of damage is the goal.

If you factor in Triple H hasn't been wrestling on a regular basis like Ray has and top that off with his match against Undertaker was a Hell In A Cell with weapons then he still has some pretty good stamina.

There were weapons in the last man standing match too. AJ jumped a couple of stories down on to Ray on a table and he still had energy left to win. If HHH's body gave out before Bully Ray's did as they aged then why couldn't his body give out first in a match?

What's to stop Shawn Michaels from coming down???

What's to stop him from kicking HHH instead if he does?

Alex
04-17-2012, 06:20 PM
I thought your assertion that it was so amazing and powerful that Ray could never possibly withstand it? Practically any wrestler can withstand the simple moves is my point. Simple moves don't get the job done when inflicting massive amounts of damage is the goal.

A simple well placed spinebuster could take a lot out of someone. Just because it isn't flashy doesn't mean it can't cause a lot of damage.

There were weapons in the last man standing match too. AJ jumped a couple of stories down on to Ray on a table and he still had energy left to win. If HHH's body gave out before Bully Ray's did as they aged then why couldn't his body give out first in a match?

My point was for a guy who hasn't wrestled on a regular basis for a while Triple H still has a lot of stamina and if you want to take Triple H from around 2002/3 he would destroy Ray. Don't get me wrong I like Ray and all but Triple H is just better than Ray. Yes Ray may have beat AJ Styles, but Triple H has beaten people with the same ring style as AJ

shattered dreams
04-17-2012, 06:32 PM
A simple well placed spinebuster could take a lot out of someone. Just because it isn't flashy doesn't mean it can't cause a lot of damage.

How much of a spinebuster can you do on someone over 300 pounds? Especially when that person knows it is one of your only moves they need to avoid? It really is pretty simple, anyone saying this is an easy match for HHH is kidding themselves. Anyone that is saying he can just power through it is barking up the wrong tree IMO. Ray is tough. If HHH tries to brawl and power it out with him, HHH is going to lose.

My point was for a guy who hasn't wrestled on a regular basis for a while Triple H still has a lot of stamina and if you want to take Triple H from around 2002/3 he would destroy Ray. Don't get me wrong I like Ray and all but Triple H is just better than Ray. Yes Ray may have beat AJ Styles, but Triple H has beaten people with the same ring style as AJ

I never said he hadn't beaten such people. What I said is that the evidence doesn't support HHH being able to take more punishment than Bully Ray. HHH doesn't give out more punishment via his in-ring moves or take more punishment than Bully Ray. If you want to put HHH over you need to come up with reasons that make sense. I contend the only way someone ends up thinking HHH wins is if you rest your laurels only on his WWE accomplishment list and ignore the circumstances of the match itself.

TOKEN DYNAMITE
04-17-2012, 06:38 PM
I have to give this to HHH unfortunately. As impressive as Bubba Ray has become over the last year, it's just not enough time to make me legitimately believe he can take down the Game. We've seen HHH in HIAC, Last Man Standing, and many other wars. He also WON these wars. HHH has beaten guys who have had a size and power advantage over him. As much as I don't like it, HHH gets my vote.

shattered dreams
04-17-2012, 06:51 PM
I have to give this to HHH unfortunately.

You don't have to do anything. What makes a wrestler great is when they can give you the desire to truly just follow your heart over your head in a moment. If that is what Bully Ray has done for you here then you should proclaim him greater than HHH. That is what I am doing. I don't give a crap about the number of titles HHH can claim on wikipedia. What I care about is what Bully Ray has been doing for years and is culminating now. Give him Bubba his credit. HHH has more than enough and even if he didn't he could easily give himself more.

Saeros
04-17-2012, 07:59 PM
Triple H wins. After almost beating Taker twice, he's not going to lose to Bubba

VinceHatesWrestling
04-17-2012, 08:01 PM
Another person I don't like, HHH for the win. I am prolly making a sandwich during this one. Bubba was cool in ECW and WWE.

Hamed786
04-17-2012, 08:33 PM
Triple H wins clean here. Bully Ray may be big in Totally No Action or Unimpactful or whatever it's called these days, but mainstream he was known and recognised, and probably always will be recognised as a tag team wrestler. Easy win

The Brain
04-17-2012, 09:03 PM
Triple H is one of the all time greats. He has beaten a lot better than Bubba over his career. You don't think Hunter can hang with Bubba in a brawl? I wonder what Foley would say about that? Bubba is one of the all time great tag wrestlers but we're talking about singles competiton here. Bubba is out of his league.

JJYanks121
04-17-2012, 09:12 PM
This is one of those first round matchups that aren't really fair. Bubba has done fine as Bully Ray but I'm not even sure his time as Bully Ray counts as he is labeled as Bubba here. Even if it does, it's still not close.

As a tag wrestler, Bubba beat a lot of guys. As a singles, he's beaten very few. He's TNA's Big Bossman in that he gets more heat than anyone as he's the biggest jerk but he rarely gets the upper hand in a feud if he ever does at all. That's his job and he's good at it. That said, would you put 1999 Bossman over HHH? That's what we're talking about here. We're talking about a guy whose career is defined on doing ANYTHING it takes to win a wrestling match. When he became The Game, it was about obsession with winning and winning championships. There was nothing he wouldn't do to win. He'd take out friends, manipulate, and do whatever he had to in order to get a leg up. All the while, he was mastering his ring stuff so that he had an aresenal greater than anyone else. There are plenty in this tournament that will get accused of having limited moves in their arsenal. Triple H should never be one of those guys. He never fails to bring something new to the table as it is all about winning.

As for Bubba or Bully Ray, he's a decent hand but he's never won a thing and he loses every feud he's in. Bubba stands no chance here.

pumpkinking8987
04-17-2012, 09:15 PM
HHH should not only win this match up but be a serious contender to take this whole tourney.

7 time wwe champion
5 time world heavyweight champion
2nd ever Grand Slam Champion

oh yeah not to mention he was a major part in not One but Two of the greatest Factions in WWE History. GREAT IN-RING SKILLS, Excellent Mic Skills, and Hands Down the best Entrances in the game.
simply put he is theKING of KINGS

RavensEdge
04-17-2012, 09:58 PM
theres a reason Triple H is laughing in the picture at the top of the post... Bubba wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell in this match, not if it was actually booked and certainly not in a tournament like this.

Daniel
04-17-2012, 10:10 PM
Any answer that isn't "Triple H" is stupid. As is the person giving it.

We're talking about a 13-time world champion. A man who has been in the main event for over a decade. A man who has done everything in wrestling. A man has gotten to the point where he can main event in the WWE when he wants. And you're telling me that the white Dudley Boy is better?

Fuck off.

Sure, you can say that you prefer ol' Bubba. But that's an opinion. And you're entitled to it, no matter how baseless it is. You can have your own opinions, but you can't have your own facts.

shattered dreams
04-17-2012, 10:53 PM
You don't think Hunter can hang with Bubba in a brawl? I wonder what Foley would say about that?

Bubba is larger than Mick Foley, much more athletic than Mick Foley and has a significantly more powerful moveset than Mick Foley. Mick can take more punishment but that is only half the equation in a brawl.

Bubba is one of the all time great tag wrestlers but we're talking about singles competiton here. Bubba is out of his league.

Remember when HBK, Steiner, Booker T and others were just tag team wrestlers? Why does being without a doubt one of the best tag team wrestlers of all-time mean you can't hang with some of the best singles guys? Sure as far as the esoteric concept of "spots" go singles is higher but in a kayfabe setting why should tag team guys be out of their league when facing singles competitors? The only difference is that you can't tag someone in. That only matters for endurance reasons and we have already established that Ray both has enough singles experience to last long and win and that it isn't like HHH has some massive advantage there. Beer Money was the best tag team in TNA and they broke up and since that they both dominated the main event scene as singles competitors. The idea that tag team guys have no clue how to wrestle top guys is just stupid.

I don't think it is too much to ask for reasons beyond X time singles champ in WWE for a kayfabe match that isn't even in that company. At least JJ did something resembling that although he should know HHH faced big boss man in 1999 and failed to defeat him. He should also admit Ray has defeated AJ (more than once), Scott Steiner, Matt Morgan, Kane, Big Show, Big Boss Man in 2000 and that guy that beat Cena last week among others. Sure, not the resume of HHH but hardly one of a guy that is lost in a one on one match.

This match is far from easy for HHH unless he gets to book it.

Big Nick Dudley
04-17-2012, 10:58 PM
Shattered is putting up one hell of a fight, but it doesn't matter. HHH is moving on, no doubt.

Should he? Yes. However, it isn't nearly as far apart as some are making it. Bubba is in his prime, right now. TNA or not, Bubba has never been more important. He's a great singles wrestler, something I never thought I'd say. He's a coward and a bad ass, and he plays it well.

HHH doesn't dominate people, that's not his game (despite the bullshit he threw us during the build to this year's match with Taker). This would be a long, brutal war, and HHH would win.

I'd pay to see this, and that's saying something. I steal most things wrestling related.

pipebomber
04-17-2012, 11:34 PM
HHH for sure... bubba was a great tag teamer, and he is doing impressive things in TNA now as a singles wrestler... but TNA and wwe are very different games... didnt they even fued a bit during bubbas short lived wwe singles run?

PsychoBlack
04-17-2012, 11:37 PM
If you seriously think any wrestler named Dudley would beat HHH in a contest trying to determine who the best wrestler ever is you need to find a new hobby. I hear badminton's down on viewers go try that one out

The Brain
04-17-2012, 11:46 PM
Bubba is larger than Mick Foley, much more athletic than Mick Foley and has a significantly more powerful moveset than Mick Foley. Mick can take more punishment but that is only half the equation in a brawl.

Remember when HBK, Steiner, Booker T and others were just tag team wrestlers? Why does being without a doubt one of the best tag team wrestlers of all-time mean you can't hang with some of the best singles guys? Sure as far as the esoteric concept of "spots" go singles is higher but in a kayfabe setting why should tag team guys be out of their league when facing singles competitors? The only difference is that you can't tag someone in. That only matters for endurance reasons and we have already established that Ray both has enough singles experience to last long and win and that it isn't like HHH has some massive advantage there. Beer Money was the best tag team in TNA and they broke up and since that they both dominated the main event scene as singles competitors. The idea that tag team guys have no clue how to wrestle top guys is just stupid.

I don't think it is too much to ask for reasons beyond X time singles champ in WWE for a kayfabe match that isn't even in that company. At least JJ did something resembling that although he should know HHH faced big boss man in 1999 and failed to defeat him. He should also admit Ray has defeated AJ (more than once), Scott Steiner, Matt Morgan, Kane, Big Show, Big Boss Man in 2000 and that guy that beat Cena last week among others. Sure, not the resume of HHH but hardly one of a guy that is lost in a one on one match.

This match is far from easy for HHH unless he gets to book it.

I get it. You want to support Bubba. He's obviously going to get steamrolled here and you want to put in a good word for your guy. That's fine but you can't seriously think Bubba Ray freakin Dudley is going to eliminate Triple H in the first round of a tournament to crown the greatest wrestler. I don't think I need to give you a rundown of his resume. He's been one of the most dominant stars in the biggest wrestling company for the past 15 years. If Bubba was on his level he wouldn't have spent the past 15 years in a tag team. I love tag team wrestling but it's been dead for quite a while now. The best wrestlers of the 21st century are singles stars and that's new territory for Bubba. There are plenty of other realistic underdogs to support in the first round. Bubba has no chance.

Johnny Scumm
04-18-2012, 04:47 AM
HHH for me, all day. Bubba/Bully Ray Dudley is great and all, but up against Triple H, the man who's fought Undertaker three times at Wrestlemania. Then again, Triple H might have the "I won't job" feeling to Ray and it could be more of backstage feelings than actual kayfabe skill. EIther way though, HHH takes this one for me, all the time over.

JS votes Triple H

The Gribbler
04-18-2012, 05:13 AM
Trips in a squash. But is injured when Bubba sandbags a move like a douche. Trips wins but pulls out of the tourny, bubba advances.

Shocky
04-18-2012, 07:50 AM
HHH easily. Bubba might go down as one of the best tag team wrestlers of all time, but his singles career is so small in comparison that it's hard to make an argument for him. Yes, he showed signs of greatness in 2002 with his original singles run, and now as Bully Ray he's doing damn well, but that's it. Too small of a sample size to go up against one of the legit all time greats *vomits in my mouth while typing that* in Triple H. The man's resume simply speaks volumes in this matchup.

syxxeffect
04-18-2012, 10:03 AM
HHH is going to take this one. Bubba is getting a good push in TNA right now, but he is not on HHH's level. This would be a war if it was in the ECW region, but we are in the WCW region and HHH has the better pedigree. No pun intended.

04-18-2012, 11:37 AM
To imply that Bubba Ray would go over is pretty laughable. Bully ray is a pretty excellent heel right now but he's facing a 13 time world champion. 13!

Ray may be a great heel right now(which is sort of a Damning statement) but Triple H was arguably(Maybe behind JBL in 2004) the best heel of his time and was under the tutelage of Ric Flair - the dirtiest player in the game. Ray can have an amazing run in TNA. Hell, he could have the greatest run in the history of TNA. At the end of the day however, he'll still only be widely regarded as a tag team wrestler. I'm not meaning to disrespect Ray in any manner, he's tied with Aeries as the best thing going but he just isn't going over one of the greatest wrestlers of the #1 wrestling organisation in the world. Sad but true.

NSL
04-18-2012, 12:13 PM
I'm a big Bubba fan. I have been since Buh-Buh Ray Dudley in ECW. But, he's no Triple H. This would be a fairly decent match, but it wouldn't go down as a wrestling masterpiece. As JR would say, it'd be a slobberknocker. I can't picture a way Bubba wins this.

HHH easily gets my vote.

GI Cake
04-18-2012, 01:18 PM
Triple H is walking out of this one in fine fashion. Ray is having a hell of a run in TNA so far, but Triple H had a hell of a career in WWE. I don't see how the 13 time world champ come out on top against a Tag Team specialist who is now starting to get in the groove of his singles career. Maybe next year once Ray gets a couple of world titles in his resume, he might be able to go over the first round. But Triple H is getting my vote for this one.

Tastycles
04-18-2012, 01:49 PM
I've been saying that Bubba Ray Dudley was one of the best mic workers going for years, and now it looks as though that is finally being given an opportunity to exploit that potential as a singles wrestler. However, there is a big difference between being given a chance, and running roughshod over just about everyone going. Triple H has done the former for years, and is only now winding down. People could argue that he has used his influence or whatever, but I'm not so sure. He was on his way to the top in 1996-7, long before he even started to go out with Steph.

Anyway, I digress, because even if he has used his influence, it doesn't make a difference, he is still a man that has dominated an era of wrestling and beat almost everyone there is to beat. Except The Undertaker, and as entertaining as Bubba Ray is, he's just not in the same league.

CrissSpades
04-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Until the Bully Ray character was born in TNA, Bubba Ray was not a glorified and successful singles wrestler. He was a very legendary tag team wrestler alongside Devon, but Bubba doesn't win this. Bubba is too old now to try and create a legacy and leave a name for himself. Triple H did that when the ball was in his court. So my pick goes straight to Triple H. Next day air.

The 1-2-3 Killam
04-18-2012, 04:25 PM
Bully Ray is a badass. Bully Ray is hardcore and can dish out some legit punishment in any match. Bully Ray has evolved himself and become a fantastic singles wrestler in the last year. And Bully Ray....is losing this match to Triple H.

I'm a huge Bully/Bubba Ray fan, but only recently. Without any hardcore stipulations, without outside interference and without D-Von this match is as good as over. I think the build-up and feud going into it would be awesome, especially these days, but there's just no way Bully can beat Triple H. Not now, not in his prime, not with the Kliq, not ever.

FitFinlay4Life
04-18-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm voting for the Bully because I think this match would fall directly into Triple H's biggest weakness - overconfidence. It has been a regular occurrence for Hunter to underestimate his opponent, especially in a first outing such as this. If there is one guy who would be likely to exploit such a possible advantage, it is the newly revitalized Bully Ray.

Throw in this being in the WCW Region, where Trips is highly unlikely to be given any favors after declaring war on them with dX and the uncertainty that always arises in a heel / heel encounter and I think that the New Yorker is a very plausible for the upset win over the Cerebral Assassin.

Jack-Hammer
04-18-2012, 05:15 PM
It's laughable to think that Bubba Ray, AKA Bully Ray of today, will win this match. I'm sorry but it really and truly is.

Triple H is one of the most dominant players of his generation with the accolades, ability & feuds to back up the claim. Whether you like Triple H or you don't, these are facts that can't be refuted by anyone who hopes to retain a shred of credibility.

If this was a tag team match & Ray had Devon on his side, then Trips would be in a lot of trouble. It's not, however, and, quite frankly, Ray hasn't done shit his entire career as a singles wrestler. Take Ray out of tag team wrestling and, honestly, he has nothing and is nothing.

He's doing great work in TNA on the mic as Bully Ray, but don't be a sap and let that somehow be some sort of magic bullet that allows him to get by someone like Triple H.

Pyro180
04-18-2012, 06:34 PM
Well, I believe Bubba is cool and all, But no matter what, after all this time as a tag-team guy and barely a mid-card (give or take) kind of guy, i really dont think he could handle H, so I have to say that the winner has to be Triple H all the way.

Pyro180
04-18-2012, 06:44 PM
Im going with Triple H because Bubba (or Bully as it may be now) has always been mid-card and mostly tag team. Some could chalk that up to bad luck. Either way. I believe that at their very bests, in a believable match, Triple H would come out on top in about 10 mins or so give or take.

My bad, my computer messed up so i didnt notice that the other Reply went through so i thaught i had to do it again.

shattered dreams
04-18-2012, 06:46 PM
It is telling how few of the "arguments" for HHH are remotely kayfabe. Reeks of those that have the WWE mind chips firmly implanted since they consider it obvious but can't provide reasons. I just hope you consistently apply your "criteria" and Flair wins the tournament. You better not suddenly remember how to think for yourself instead of just regurgitating Vince/HHH's ball hairs.

Mr_Excitement007
04-19-2012, 12:17 AM
Triple H as simple as one two three if the cerebral assassin can hold his own in every major type of match wwe has to offer he can take this match easy.

Pay Per Ghost
04-19-2012, 03:02 AM
shattered's loyalty is admirable, however his pick is Bully Ray.

Bully/Brother/Bubba Ray doesn't go over anybody anywhere in this tourney. Let alone Hunter Hearst Hemlsley. Do I need to dig up that match from 02 where Bully was going solo, baby face and put in a match against Hunter for the belt?

02 and Hunter mean what shattered? That's right no flippin' way. Hunter here, there, everywhere.

Hollywood Naitch
04-19-2012, 08:18 AM
Until recently Bubba has been a nobody of a singles wrestler, he has been a tag-team specialist and thats it. Yeah, I love his work as Bully Ray but a few months as a good singles wrestler doesnt compare to the 15 years of dominance enjoyed by Triple H, one of the best of all time.

Look at HHH. He has done it all, won it all and beaten them all. Hunter should go far in this tournament and he would finish off Bubba in just a few short minutes with a Pedigree. There aint a chance in hell any Dudley would kick out of that!

Winner: Triple H