PDA

View Full Version : WWE & TNA: Worst year?

WWTNA
12-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Which company today had the worst 2010, WWE or TNA?

I would have to go with TNA. They have been getting bashed left and right from the IWC. TNA seems to think that they are doing something right when they are really doing something already created(WWE/WCW/ECW).

hoppydude
12-12-2010, 09:39 PM
Why the hell do people call the current product the PG ERA, pro wrestling has always been WWE was PG before 1997 and WCW was always PG so the fact people call the current product the PG era is ridiculous.

Uncle Sam
12-14-2010, 07:19 AM
It's so they can blame bad writing on the fact that there's children watching. I don't know what TNA's excuse is.

WWTNA
12-14-2010, 09:42 PM
Why the hell do people call the current product the PG ERA, pro wrestling has always been WWE was PG before 1997 and WCW was always PG so the fact people call the current product the PG era is ridiculous.

So then i'll call it the WWE TV G era. You happy?

Y2JChrisJericho
12-16-2010, 03:07 PM
Voted TNA...and this is really, really easy.

I usually make long explanations for my choices, but this one doesn't warrant one. TNA's product just sucks..aside from Angle and Shelley.

the besmircher
12-16-2010, 03:41 PM
My first post. Have to say that nothing in the PG Era measures up to the pointlessness of the return of the Nasty Boys.

Stephen11
12-16-2010, 07:33 PM
TNA obviously. It doesn't even measure up to the caliber of WWE.

WWTNA
12-16-2010, 07:45 PM
TNA obviously. It doesn't even measure up to the caliber of WWE.

Its really not about who has been in the business longer as it is about having poor storylines,poor TV tapings, poor live events, and piss poor PPVs. TBH, WWE has had not too many great things except for Nexus invading Raw and The Miz becoming WWE Champion. Thats just about it. Although TNA has shitty storylines, they did have better matches then WWE. I'll give TNA that. IDK why people are saying that this poll is easy. Both company has had there flaws. Not just TNA.

Lionshare
12-16-2010, 07:49 PM
Tna by far, at least this company of merry friends is over and finnaly they are releasing ppl they dont need, just get rid of "fat loser" dreamer and we are good to go XD